Welcome to Online Transcript Ordering!
All transcript requests must be submitted online via The National Student Clearinghouse.
Please make sure you read the following before placing your order:
NOTE: Students who attended prior to 2004 can request a transcript online, however; the transcript must be mailed out.
- A transcript will not be released to any student who has a financial obligation to the college.
- Transcript fees per copy: Official-$10.00; 2-Day USPS Priority Express Overnight-$30.00 plus the transcript fee.
- Processing time will take 5-7 business days and will be sent via USPS First Class Mail or electronically.
- Rush processing will be processed and sent via USPS Priority 2-Day Overnight Express Mail. PRIORITY 2-Day OVERNIGHT EXPRESS MAIL TRANSCRIPT ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1:00 P.M.
- Orders placed around holidays or peak periods, such as Registration and Graduation, may take longer to process.
- Transcripts will be held for 10 days and then destroyed; if destroyed, a new transcript request and payment will have to be submitted.
- If a document is required to accompany your transcript, it must be uploaded at the time you place your order and cannot be sent separately.
- Telephone requests and walk-ins for transcripts cannot be honored. The College does not accept personal checks for payment of a transcript.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Records at 601-977-4459.
To access Tougaloo College’s online transcript ordering system, click this link https://tsorder.studentclearinghouse.org/school/select.