Clubs and organizations offer an opportunity for the development of leadership skills. Through group dynamics and interaction, students learn more about themselves and others and how to work effectively in group situations. All student organizations are under the jurisdiction of the College. Students have the opportunity to participate and/or serve in a number of clubs and organizations. The organizations are listed below:
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Alpha Kappa Delta, The International Sociology Honor Society
- Alpha Lambda Delta National Honor Society for First-Year Students
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- American Association for University Women (AAUW)
- Andrew Goodman Foundation
- Baptist Student Union
- Beta Beta Beta National Biological Honor Society
- Bulldog Student Section
- Campus Civitan
- Chicago Student Union
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Economic Club
- Education Club
- Faculty Assistants MEntors (FAME)
- Finally First Mentor Club
- Gamma Phi Delta Sorority, Inc.
- Gulf Coast Club
- Tougaloo Academic Club/Honda Campus All-Star Challenge (HCASC)
- Jackson Heart Study Undergraduate Training and Education Center
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Kappa Pi International Honorary Art Fraternity
- Math and Science Club
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (N.A.A.C.P.)
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Pan Hellenic Council
- Peer Health Educators
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- Pre-Alumni Council
- Pre-Health Club
- Psychology Club
- Reuben V. Anderson Pre-Law Society
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
- Sigma Tau Delta International English Honor Society
- Spanish Club
- Student Government Association (SGA)
- Tougaloo Ambassadors for Meritorious Scholars (TAMS)
- West Coast Club
- Womanhood International
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.