If you are awarded any of the Development Scholarships’ funds for the current academic year:
- You must be enrolled full-time (minimum of 12 credits) at Tougaloo College during the semester you receive your scholarship. All scholarships are disbursed during the fall and spring semesters. Based on this example: If you receive a $1,000 scholarship, you will receive $500 during the fall semester and $500 during the spring semester.
- You are consenting to disclose information on your scholarship application to the Donor(s) of the scholarship you are awarded.
- You are expected to provide a professional headshot (photograph) and write a thank-you letter to the Donor(s) of your scholarship.
- You are expected to participate in recognition and appreciation events and activities.
- You are consenting to include your name/and or photo in publicity, advertising, marketing,and/or philanthropic efforts and initiatives.
- You understand that you will not receive any refunds from scholarships awarded through the Development Scholarship’s Donor funds.