Dine on Campus
Visit https://www.dineoncampus.com/tougaloo for daily menus, upcoming events and more.
Dining services is contracted and managed by Thompson Hospitality. All meals are carefully planned and well balanced. Meals are all-you-can-eat (dine-in only) and served cafeteria style in the College Dining Room located in Warren Hall. Student identification cards must be presented at each meal period and are non-transferable. The ID is valid for one semester only. Person who loses their student identification card should secure a new one from the Office of Information Technology prior to coming to the Dining Hall. Students who do not present their student identification card will be denied entry into the dining hall until their card is presented.
The Grill, located adjacent to the student lounge, serves food during the evening. Hours of operation are Monday – Thursday (6:00 p.m. – 10:00 pm.)
Student Conduct in the Cafeteria
Dining Services supports the learning environment by adding value to student life in its nutritional programs and through its exposition of a spirit of service through cultural enrichment and culinary excellence. Food Services reserve the right to service students in a clean as well as safe environment. To ensure that all patrons receive optimum quality in service, the following guidelines are established and should be adhered to:
- With the exception of cash sales all students are expected to surrender a valid Identification Card with to gain entry at each meal period (No Exceptions).
- Each student is expected to carry all plates, utensils, cups and paper products to the trash retrieval area of the dining facility.
- All students are expected to dress appropriately to dine in the dining facility. (No pajamas or lounge or nightwear. Shirts and pants/skirts and proper foot wear are required at all times.) See the student handbook regarding the College dress code policy.
- No threats of physical violence will be tolerated. Use of profanity is not allowed.
- All student organizations wishing to rearrange seating, play music or speak publicly must coordinate with Food Services and the Office of Student Affairs for clearance.
- An atmosphere of mutual respect shall exist between the student community and the employees. Service shall be rendered in a professional manner. Student requests will be met with an appropriate response. Both parties are expected to act with dignity and courtesy. A prompt delivery of good service should always be expected and received.
- Only paying guests are allowed in the dining facility. Students wishing to accompany friends to meal periods are expected to surrender a valid Identification Card or cash to gain entry to the dining hall.
- If a supervisor or any other member of management requests you to leave the facility for any reason, it is expected that you comply with the request immediately. An alternative meal service can be arranged, if needed.
- No loud and/or disruptive behavior will be tolerated.
- Infants are not permitted in the dining areas due to safety concerns.
Please Note: Violations of the above policy will result in a referral to the Office of Student Affairs for disciplinary action.
If you are confined to your room by illness, the Residential Life Coordinator or the Resident Assistant can request sick trays for meals. The request for sick trays, together with a valid student identification card of the student who is ill, must be presented to the checker at least 30 minutes before the dining room closes.
All carry out trays will cost $.75 for the cost of the carry-out tray. Meals served in carry-out trays must be eaten outside the Dining Hall. Only one carry-out tray is allowed per student.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
Breakfast........................7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. Continental Breakfast............9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Lunch...........................11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Dinner...........................5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday
Brunch..........................10:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon Dinner...........................4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.