Spring 2018 Registration Process
for returning students
Thank you for continuing your education at Tougaloo College! We value and listened to your concerns about the registration process. We are pleased to announce that Spring 2018 registration will be completed online if you have selected courses and your account balance is $1000 or less.
Students with account balances over $1000 must schedule an appointment with the Office of the Bursar to obtain clearance to complete their registration online. You can still view your course schedule, preliminary charges and aid online.
Information concerning online registration will be communicated via your Tougaloo email account and other email addresses on file.
Online registration will begin Monday, December 4, 2017 at 8:00 am.
*Online Registration Process for Returning Students
- Log in to The Loo
- Select Complete Registration Tab
- Use the left Margin Tab to Navigate Through Steps 1 - 4
- Step 1 Complete My Locator Card
- Step 2 View My Course Schedule
- Step 3 View My Preliminary Charges and Aid for Spring 2018
- Click Account Balances
- Step 4 Agree to Accept All Charges and Aid
- Review the Confirmation Page
- CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE REGISTERED!
*This process will generate 3 confirmation emails to your inbox. Please save these for your records.
Complete, detailed instructions
Recommended Web Browsers for Mobile Devices: Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
For Assistance Contact