2020-2021 Resident Assistant Qualifications:
- Full time student (12 hrs. or more).
- Approved for work study by the Office of Financial Aid.
- Financially current with the College.
- Must have a cumulative Grade Point Average at the application submission of 2.8 or above on a 4.0 scale.
- Must maintain a GPA of 2.8 and above during position tenure.
- Must be classified as a sophomore or above, having matriculated at Tougaloo College for at least one year (except in the case of SGA freshmen class officers).
Must have a pleasant personality and be willing to dedicate a sufficient amount of time to organizational related activities for the full academic year (August-May).
- Submit Online Application with Supporting Documents (e.g. letters of recommendation, resume, completed personal statement, unofficial transcript) by June 1, 2020.
- Applications will be reviewed by Residence Life Staff.
- All selected applicants will be notified of their selection for an interview.
- Each selected applicant will be interviewed by The Office of Residence Life within 2 weeks.
- Final selections will take place after each applicant has been interviewed. Each applicant will be notified of the results.