May 28-29, 2019
PROCESS: Advising and Course Selection
- See Advisors for course selection and/or approvals.
- Complete the Approved Trial Schedule & Course Request Form. The Approved Trial Schedule & Course Request Form is available on the intranet in the faculty/staff/forms section.
- Secure Signatures (Advisor and Advisee).
- Students will key their schedules in Jenzabar or the Advisor may choose to key his/her advisee’s schedule in Jenzabar. Students who choose to key their own schedules must contact their advisor for final course approval.
- New student’s schedules will be keyed by an advisor.
- Leave duplicate copy of the Approved Trial Schedule & Course Request Form with your Advisor.
- All selected courses must be in “current” status (approved by academic advisor).
- New students will receive instructions for completing on-line after completing the advising/course selection process.
- Returning Students enrolled spring 2019 will complete registration by accepting charges on-line and receiving an on-line confirmation statement.
|Schedule||Classes begin||June 3, 2019|
|College Closed||July 4, 2019 Independence Day Observance|
|Classes end||July 12, 2019|
|Final Exams||July 15-16, 2019|
Tuesday, May 28, 2019 (All day) to Wednesday, May 29, 2019 (All day)