Tougaloo CARES About Your Future…
And to prove how much we CARE, for the Summer 2021 semester we are offering the Tougaloo CARES Summer Grant!
Who is eligible?
- Prospective and current undergraduate Tougaloo students with a valid 2020-21 and 2021-22 FAFSA on file with Financial Aid
- Enrolled part-time (must take six credit hours)
- Must be a U.S. Resident
What does this cover?
- Tuition for six credit hours (online courses)
- Fees for registration, books, technology, lab, and distance learning
*Housing and meal plans will not be covered
**Grant Funds will be applied in conjunction with financial aid
***Some restrictions may apply
How do I sign up?
- Current undergraduate Tougaloo students, contact your advisor or a faculty member in your department
- Students not currently enrolled must apply online at https://bit.ly/2TU00UI
- Summer 2021 course offerings (http://bit.ly/3ydZhAw)