Our online application is secure and easy to use. It allows you to save your work and come back later. Applying online provides you with immediate notification that your application has been received.
Applications for admission to Tougaloo College may be also be secured from:
The Office of Admissions
500 West County Line Rd.
Tougaloo, MS 39174
Toll Free: 1-888-42-GALOO (1-888-424-2566)
Download Admissions Packet - Includes the following:
- Application Procedures and Checklist
- Application for Admission
- Application Fee Transmittal Form
- Request for Transcript
- Early Entry and Provision Admissions
- Important Program Dates and Deadlines
- Financial Aid and Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Aid Important Dates and Deadlines
- Tuition and Fees
- Academic Scholarships and Scholarship Resources
- Important Numbers and Campus Tour Request
Each student who completes an application is considered for admission. Following this initial application, the process is as follows:
1. Submit evidence of high school completion.
2. Submit scores from ACT/SAT.
3. Submit evidence of 2.00 high school cumulative GPA.
4. Submit evidence of completion of required units.
5. Submit $25.00 application fee.
For more information about applying to Tougaloo College, please contact: