Applications for admission to Tougaloo College may be also be secured from:
The Office of Admissions
500 West County Line Rd.
Tougaloo, MS 39174
Toll Free: 1-888-42-GALOO (1-888-424-2566)
Download Admissions Packet - Includes the following:
- Application Procedures and Checklist
- Application for Admission
- Application Fee Transmittal Form
- Request for Transcript
- Early Entry and Provision Admissions
- Important Program Dates and Deadlines
- Financial Aid and Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Aid Important Dates and Deadlines
- Tuition and Fees
- Academic Scholarships and Scholarship Resources
- Important Numbers and Campus Tour Request
Each student who completes an application is considered for admission. Following this initial application, the process is as follows:
1. Submit evidence of high school completion.
2. Submit scores from ACT/SAT.
3. Submit evidence of 2.00 high school cumulative GPA.
4. Submit evidence of completion of required units.
5. Submit $25.00 application fee.
For more information about applying to Tougaloo College, please contact:
Director of Admissions