June 4 to June 28, 2018
(Application Deadline May 18, 2018)
Professional Learning Communities@ Tougaloo College Offers a Four-Week Summer Program for Pre-Service Teachers:
- Graduating High School seniors with a 2.75 GPA or higher or transfer students, majoring in education, who have been admitted to Tougaloo College can apply.
- Upon completion of program, students will:
- Take the PRAXIS Core (Reading, Writing and Mathematics) paid for by PLC@Tougaloo
- Receive a $500 scholarship toward tuition/fees at Tougaloo College for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Limited seats. Apply early BELOW.
This Professional Learning Community is designed to prepare incoming freshman and transfer students, majoring in education, to take the CORE Assessment which is a requirement for entering Tougaloo’s Teacher Preparatory Program. You can expect quality instruction in a small group setting from highly qualified professionals. The Division of Education, Supervision & Instruction is dedicated to developing reflective, integrated and connected educators committed to teaching and learning.
For more information, please contact:
Mrs. Trashonda Dixon (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR
Dr. Thea Williams-Black (email@example.com)
Summer Education Bridge
Division of Education, Supervision & Instruction
500 West County Line Rd.
Tougaloo, MS 39174