The unit and its school partners design, implement, and evaluate field experiences, practicum, and observations so that teacher candidates and other professional school personnel may develop and demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and dispositions necessary to help all students learn.
3a. Collaboration between Unit and School Partners
3b. Design, Implementation, and Evaluation of Field Experiences and Clinical Practice
3c. Candidates’ Development and Demonstration of Knowledge, Skills, and Professional Dispositions to help Students Lean
List of Exhibits
- 3a.1 Exhibit 35: Letters of Agreements, minutes from meetings, etc.
- 3a.3 Exhibit 36: Student Teacher Handbook
- 3a.3 Exhibit 37: College Supervisor Handbook
- 3a.3 Exhibit 38: Cooperating Teacher Handbook
- 3b.3 Exhibit 39: Unit Field and Clinical Practice [Student Teaching] Experiences by Course
- 3b.5 Exhibit 40: Sample Memo for Cooperating Faculty Qualifications
- 3b.7 Exhibit 41: Cooperative Teacher Weekly Training Program Data