TOUGALOO COLLEGE SOCIETY OF CORPORATE PHILANTHROPISTS
The rich tradition of higher education that Tougaloo College has carried out for
more than a century has been made possible by the generous contributions of
those who have shared its values. Tougaloo College is indebted to everyone who
makes a gift, large or small. The Society of Corporate Philanthropists was
created as a modest means of saying thanks to those who have made an accumulated
monetary contribution of $100,000 or more to the College. Individuals who make a
single gift of $100,000 or more to the Annual Fund are also inducted into the
Society of Corporate Philanthropists.
Who qualifies for the Society?
- Donors whose individual Annual Fund gift or accumulated gifts total $100,000 or more.
What are the benefits of membership in the Society of Corporate Philanthropists?
- The satisfaction of having invested in the lives of young people who will be
leaders in their communities, this state and nation during coming decades.
- The recognition that you are a significant contributor to this great
- Inclusion in the annual Honor Roll of Donors and the Society of Corporate
- Regular communication from the College via the Assistant Director for Donor
- A gift that is presented at the annual Business Luncheon.
For more information please contact:
Sandra A.M. Bowie, MPA
Acting Vice President for Institutional Advancement/
Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations
(601) 977-7871 office
(601) 977-4492 fax